Chan4Chan image mirror and databaseFresh Content 24/7 | Archive: 36879 files, 23230 Mbytes
There are 9953 tags. Most popular: Japan thread cat 4chan Photo FAIL Science fffuuu
Epic Image Archive - we only keep the best  
<bookmark> it and come back often!  
 
Safe for work (filtered content) Safe for work

Probability
Category Image count Fresh mode Bump Page View
(all) 2 Off On Off On Image Thumbnail


Your Odds of Dying From...
Stats probability info stats (84) , probability (2) , info (382)

Source: WEB / 4chan URL: http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1268231689690.jpg Info: JPG, 106 Kbytes (653x679) Added by: loblaws (Mar 10, 2010) Category: random NSFW: no Report abuse
Senator: sweet there is no chance of me dying from aids.1275772978649
Anonymous: or from old age1275773358640
Anonymous: nigger aids???1275930476196
Anonymous: The leading cause of death for blacks is still abortion.1275933418232
Anonymous: ^ gay spam is gay1275939671318
Anonymous: YEAH!!! I'm not gonna die from any of those, I never go to McDonalds!!1280685124624
barack osama: remember people it was white soldiers that screwed the monkey and got aids1280693563916
Jovi: dang... and I already have a heart condition1280740851799
nerdherd: wheres the choking?! while giving deep troating?!1296380032334
Banshee5: @Senator Actually aids isn't the thing killing ya, It's becacuse of aids you're more vulnerable to other diseases that will probably kill ya ;)1296389558637
Greeft: This list of odds is a list of odds.1296406180293
Anonymous: Statistics, the best way to tell a lie.1529875448383
Anonymous: ^Yes. There are statistics, damn statistics, and, outright lies.1529885839268
Anonymous: Everybody sing! "Dumb ways to die, so many dumb ways to die..."1529942712190
Name: Comment:

[ Like | Hate ]
   
Link to this: http://chan4chan.com/archive/100180/Your_Odds_of_Dying_From...


If you choose an answer to this question at random, what is the chance you will be correct?
50% random answer probability 50% (1) , random (11) , answer (7) , probability (2)

Source: SUBMIT / chan4chan URL: http://flowingdata.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Best-Math-Question-EVAR-625x352.jpg Info: JPG, 34 Kbytes (625x352) Added by: ManWhore (Nov 7, 2011) Category: random NSFW: no Report abuse
anonymule: A)1320625181563
AnotherAnon: B1320625235664
cybersinner: C1320632030524
Anonymous: B.1320632105328
Everdark: D1320635735855
Oldandevil: Your chance of choosing 25% is 2 out of 4 (50%). Your chance of choosing 50% is 1 out of 4 (25%). Your chance of choosing 60% is 1 out of 4 (25%). There is no correct answer.1320636213999
Anonymous: ^ wrong dumbfag - both A and D are correct... DUH!!!1320639176760
oldandevil: ^ The chance of choosing 25% is 50%, therefore you did not choose the correct answer.1320639249518
Anonymous: ^ think about it idiot... and hire an accountant... the CORRECT answer is 25%... one in four...1320640288681
oldandevil: ^ Since 2 out of the 4 answers are "25%" the odds of randomly choosing "25%" is 2 out of 4 or 50%. Why do you find this such a hard concept?1320640615560
Anonymous: ^ Which makes the right answer 50%. Then the chances are 25% again. Forever a loop.1320640672455
oldandevil: ^Correct! At last you understand that there is NO CORRECT ANSWER... exactly as I said in 3999.1320640805343
chumpno1: potato1320652167586
Lickathesplit: The change of choosing the correct answer is 25 % since there are 4 answers and obviously you don't know them otherwise you wouldn't have to guess. Only 1 of the four answers can be correct, two answers are the same but that doesn't change one thing. Only ONE in four answers is correct via logic or random choise.1320652377503

[ Like | Hate ] Liked by 5 (last: Ardamel Korzo UriAr ManWhore Lexicon ) , hated by 0
   
Link to this: http://chan4chan.com/archive/194112/If_you_choose_an_answer_to_this_question_at_random,_what_is_the_chance_you_will_ be_correct?





Support Chan4Chan! Get Bitcoin and donate to 1KaHdHYgYUDUYuMYCXLu83gXuniZMiSMhb - thanks!